About Me

My photo
Sometimes harsh. . . Sometimes restless but most of the time Joyful... Thats the way to live your life... Its my thought... Gaurav here!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever

For last so many years I had been thinking that FRIENDSHIP is the most precious thing I have in my life. I don't say I was wrong but this truth took less than a second to convert itself to wrong. I never expected any return in friendship, nor I expect now on-wards. I always had a pleasant time whenever I used to be with my friends. I laughed, smiled, cut jokes, used pranks, drove, drunk, danced and dealt with so many things together. But now it all faded away in a glance. I don't blame everyone for this but there is always a person who changes your whole perception about anything.


I don't know how to react at this stage. I am totally out of my mind; a blackness has surrounded me, because I never imagined of this kind of act from a friend whom I always thought to be together with. Its simply a mistake of mine; trusting in friendship. I am really ashamed of myself to thought friendship as the strongest bond. Thanks for making my perception wrong dude. 


It could had been a nightmare but I am alive. I should say I have woken up after a long nightmare on this day. I will remember this date. I had a world created by myself, but Alas! I am destroying it today. I was wrong to dream of it with the people I admired and loved. Thank you for breaking a wonderful dream or say a worst nightmare. I just want to let you know that I too have the anger limits. But I may not have reacted the way you did. "May" is not suitable; I should rather say I "will" never react the way you reacted. 


Fuck this hypocrites friendship!!! Fuck this bullshit!!! Fuck Friendship... I am really hating this bullshit this night! I have known the differences. There are some fucking people who put a tag of friend but in reality they never feel it by heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment